The Business Scholarship Podcast is accepting proposals for its fourth annual symposium, which will be published in 2023. Topics should (1) be focused on business (broadly considered); (2) have the potential to garner academic and public, professional, or policy interest; and (3) accommodate panelists from business-academic fields (including, but not limited to, law, finance, accounting, marketing, economics, or management) and from practitioner, advocate, or policymaker backgrounds. Proposals may be sent to email@example.com and will be accepted and reviewed until a symposium topic has been selected.
Please include the following information with a proposal:
- Name and institutional affiliation of proponent;
- Whether the proponent is interested in or willing to help organize the symposium;
- The topic and its relevance to academic, public, practitioner, and policy audiences; and
- Any proposed panels and panelists.
For reference, the first three Business Scholarship Podcast symposia are:
- Citizens United at 10 (January 2020)
- Financial and Corporate Regulation in the Biden Administration (January 2021)
- Local Journalism, Business, and Society (June 2022)